Here are TEN things you may not know about me!
- I was named after Sheena Easton
- My husband and I met in high school and went to college together as well
- Pretty sure in a previous life I lived by the ocean. Queue the theme song from Moana...
- I wanted to major in Marine Biology when I was younger
- I majored in Graphic Design from Carthage College in Kenosha, WI
- I'm a member of NAPCP and was just selected to be an ambassador for my area!
- I'm a mutt when it comes to my nationalities: German, Greek, Italian and a teeny bit Polish and Irish, all of the best foods in the world!
- I'm a huuuuuuge foodie. I will pretty much eat anything and everything (except for oysters, clams and snails... yuck!)
- I'm the oldest of three children
- I have a slight obsession with props... oops! ;)
There you have it!